RULES OF THE ASSOCIATION
1. Boats are lunched at the
2. Swimming is at your own risk.
3. NO DUMPING! This includes branches and limbs over the bank which may promote the growth of poison ivy.
4. Parking on the roadside only. Park parallel to the street with two wheels on the roadside.
5. No motorized vehicles allowed on the lakefront This includes three wheelers, four wheelers, motorcycles, dirt bikes, ECT.
6. Docks and hoist shall be removed from the lakefront by May 15th and not parked on the property again until October 15th.
7. We DO NOT assume responsibility for items on the lakefront. Each member will be held financially liable for any damages to the Associations property by themselves, their family, or their guest.
8. No trees can be can without permission.
1. Check with the “DOCK COMMITTEE” for space assignment.
2. Any person with a dock or hoist must provide the LOBPOA with a certificate of insurance.
3. Docks are to be 15 feet apart, center to center, and each section and/or hoist is to bear the identification of the owner.
4. The boat hoist is to be on the east side of the dock.
5. The lakefront access adjacent to the dock/hoist area, including the waters edge, must be kept clean and groomed at all times.
6. Docks and hoists, once in the water, become the private property and responsibility of the owner.
*****THESE RULES ARE IN ADDITION TO ALL LOBPOA ASSOCIATION BY-LAWS******